Mumuki was born to promote the education of programming and computational thinking in an inclusive, entertaining and durable way , using open-source software and content.
Our ambition is to contribute to the democratization of digital literacy and to massify computational thinking, to achieve true digital inclusion.
What makes us different
- We present a coherent didactic sequence that guides the learning process.
- We encourage the practice from the beginning, always integrated with the theory.
- We teach fundamental and durable concepts, oriented to the formation of critical thinking.
- All our content and our platform are open.source.
What motivates us
- Teach computational thinking.
- Motivate technological vocations.
- Promote digital competences.
- Empower the teaching work.
- Encourage the use of open software.
Karen "Piru" Furrer
Recreation tspecialist, feminist and popular educator. Frequent traveler. She loves books, music and dancing.
After several years as a programmer she discovered her vocation in teaching. Passionate about Racing Club.
M. Emilia Echeveste
Psychologist and professor at the Universidad Nacional de Córdoba. CONICET Scholar and PhD student in Education.